THINGS TO DO
Trelan Farm sits in the foothills of Moel Famau a popular peak for hikers and walkers with some truly stunning views across this designated AONB. Within easy reach, guests can visit a variety of attractions from stunning beaches & endless footpaths and bridleways to the world-famous Snowdonia National Park and Offa’s Dyke.
The site is also well placed to visit the local market towns of Ruthin & Mold as well as the ancient city of Chester.
The historic town of Ruthin has many medieval buildings including Wales’s oldest timber-framed house as well as the old jail with its grim reminder of past times. Markets are held regularly in the town centre and there is also the Ruthin Craft Centre and an interesting Art Trail. Visit Chester for its famous zoo as well as Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
From September 2021, check in/check out days will be on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Both cabins are a minimum two night stay. One nights stays are available on Sunday nights & discount applies for stays Friday – Monday.
Things to Do
There are a variety of other attractions close by including:
- Great Orme
- Bodnant Gardens
- Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Errdig Hall
- Theatre Clwyd
- Welsh Mountain Zoo
- Blue Planet Aquarium
- Castles a plenty (Chirk, Conwy, Denbigh, Caernarfon)
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet
- Chester Zoo
Adventure attractions within an hour’s drive:
- Get Wet The Adventure Company
- Zip World and Forest Coaster Betwys y Coed
- Zip World Velocity Europe’s longest zip wire, Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Surf Snowdonia, Dolgarrog
- Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog
- One Planet Adventure Mountain Biking, Llandegla and LLandegla Laser Combat
- Whitewater Active
- Tree Top Adventures
- Sleeps 2
- Fridge Freezer
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Offroad Parking
- Inside Shower
- Outside Bath
- Garden Seating
- No Dogs or children sorry.
For somewhere to eat visit the local village pub White Horse for good food. Within walking distance and guests at Trelan Farm get a 10% discount on their food bill too!
North East Wales is home to a variety of amazing restaurants and cafes. Some of our favourites include…
- Just Steak, BBQ & Steak House, Mold
- The Fat Boar, Mold
- Sugar Plum Tea Rooms, Rhewl
- Betty Berkins, Holywell
- The White Horse, Hendrerwydd
- On The Hill, Ruthin
Newsletter Sign Up
Latest Special Offers & News
Get in Touch